Tuesday, May 30, 2006

To The Guy:
Maybe you will not be here to see this message.
I told you before I will tell you something one day.
And that day.
Is today.
well.
you may not know the reason.
why i wanna remain like last time.
when we don't even cross each other paths.
YOU are a wonderful friend.

Just TOO wonderful.
but i knew that this day.
when you know the truth.
the friendship or enemieship.
will not even exist i guess.
I know that avoiding away from the matter is useless.
But as long as you know I didn't mean to deceive you.
I am contented.
The GIRL is still waiting for you.
I know.
although you think you don't love her anymore.
You'd still find your Cinderella one day.
This is just exactly what we were talking about the other day.
YouR CINDERELLA.
get it?
I'm sorry for giving up this friendship.
you once told me when life keeps me down.
make the best out of it.
If i really try to make the best out of it.
There will be no ending.
That's all i can say.
The rest is up to you.

Understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home