Saturday, June 10, 2006

HaiS.
feeling very sad now.
Cause got no confidant to confide in my many many problems.
Austin is having tution now.
So no confidant.
hmmS.
also cannot sms lexz.
sms overshot.
later mummy confiscate hp.
alonE again.
brother go meeting.
sista go celebrate frens b'day.
dad & mum go JB.
and mE?.
aLL alone and lonely at homE.
sobs.
feel like goin to my favourite place now.
tt is.
shhh.
dun tell ya.
hmms.
ok larx.
is at my house there the carpark rooftop.
okiez.
i definitely not wanna commit suicide.
so relax.
there's the only place where you can find mE if i am saD.
yeah.
that place brings me lotsa memories.
LotS.
6.2 gals used to go there and play.
you all must be thinkin there got wadd to play rite?
is just a carpark anyways.
hmm.
then you are wrong.
although down there is nothing special.
but i smiled.cried.crazy.angry.
there before.
and of cause most of the time is cry larx.
all my tears and joy are all marked just right there.
Therefore.
down there is like my second homE.
So when you wanna find mE.
go ddere first.
hais.
this post too long liaoS.
guess i shall end it herE.
byEs :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home