Wednesday, June 21, 2006

haiS.
i am so eager to find the Variations On Pachelbels Canon in D music to put on my blog.
anyone knows where to get music codes besides iwebmusic/iwebtunes/acousticspot media?
is like i am tryin hard to find this song music code.
sobs.
is my favourite classical song.
brother's old nokia phone if not wrong is 3310?
yeah.
got this song.
den if i use tt hp.
confirm put Variations On Pachelbels Canon in D as my ringtone dexz.
but the phone got prob.
haiS.
i must get a mp3 phone.
this november.
cuz i really wanna bluetooth this song to my phone.
with the help is sister.
ritez sis?
hahas.
woke up at 10.15 today.
asked dad whether wanna play table-tennis.
he in the end also say dun want.
hais.
sobs sobs.
findin someone to play with mE.
think only Austin can play.
hais.
really really wish to learn how to play piano.
i only know keyboard.
that means one-handed.
i wanna learn piano.
okies larx.
this is my dream.

#1 Singer(i don't have the looks.so cannot be one.that's wadd someone said.)
#2 Fashion Designer (i suck at drawing.only good at graphics design.sobs)
#3 Pianist (is really cool to have ppl watching you at your concern.gives one satisfaction.)
#4 Teacher (from young.always like to be a teacher.Without teachers.No US.)
#5 Actress (no looks.so is a bit impossible. but really love dramas series.)

hais.
that's my top 5 dream.
hehex.
that's one step further that you know mE.
i think nobody noes my dream.
yeaps.
including sister and brother.
both of them only know i wanna be fashion designer i think.
ritez?
enough about my dreams lexz.
feel that is always unreachable.
is like so far away from mE.
like i aren't able to achieve my dreams.
that's why i wanna work hard.
cuz i feel i have the power to acheive my dreams.

Maybe I've found out what is the purpose of me to live.
TO ACHIEVE MY DREAMS!
hahas.
not really sure about that.
but i feel this is just the beginning.
well.
dad wanna use the com now.
so i guess i should go and study also.
hmms.
might be back later to report on today's happenings.
depends whether i got time also.
kkies.
ChiaOs.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home