Sunday, June 04, 2006

hEYs.
the third post of é day.
hahaS.
sianS.
nothing to do.
gonna plan for the holidays lexz.
need ta study.
hmmS.
cannot slack.
someone told me before.
one day study at least an hour.
then can improve.
haiS.
dunno wad ta do now.
feelin *sick*.
not sick.
haiS.
dunno how to describe my *sick*.
is just *sick*.
troubled.distracted.tired easily.devastated.
haiS.
thanks Li Jin for offerin to be my new confidante.
had 2 confidante lexz.
plus ya means 3.
well.
Austin was my first confidante.
then followed by *someone*.
then ya.
hahaS.
thanks a million gal.
like wad manesha always say.
"you make my day a beautiful one."
hahaS.
but i am sort of *sianS*.
dunno how to say. x(
just sians.
maybe austin and shu ting noes why bahx.
hais.
better end it here.
dun wanna make ya peeps out there sians too.
Sweet DreamS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home