Thursday, July 27, 2006

hii....

know that i wasn't my actual HYPER self i guess.
shaun said I was quite and boring?
like am i supposed to be fun?
okies.
but i do admit that.
cause have been DAMN frustrated these few days.
because of some probs.
REAL BIG PROBS.

like NO ONE will understand.
Just learned something.
Hear This:

Living is tiring

















yeahh..that's all.
hahas.
expected something more?
okies.
I am being lame here..

anyways.
have been in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SINGING MOOD these few days.
I always sing in class.
i mean whispering sing.
TOO obsessed with the song le larhx.
hahas.
but i sing until so soft then yi kai can hear me shu ting cannot.
I am like..?!? diaoz. =.=''
hahas.
yeahh.
did i mention before?
JEREMY rawks at singing.
hahas.

Yesterday was shaun b'day.
then is like he gave a JJ'Lin card with his(Jeremy) signature on it.
hahas.
That's so cute.


Hmms...
Guess wadd?
Today is the start of something new for me.
yepps;
okies.
I am a guai gia.
gonna go study now.
ByotCh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home