Wednesday, August 02, 2006

hELLo!

Well, let's start off with Monday's happenings.
as always.
the USUALS were at the TNCC playing?
BBALL!
heex. =P
yeahh.
and didn't played well that day.
but it was certain that i didn't fall. =)
yeahh.
then it was like..
before that..
things didn't went well.
didn't played much that day.
cause of some PARTICULAR reason which is kinda personaL.
yeahh.
only hmmm...
ah-mah noes.
yeahh ah-mah?

that made me felt very sick and tired on monday night that i actually slept so early.
conference ended early that day too.
yepps;
so is like RIGHT after conference i slept ... not that peacefully.

then next morning i woke up at around 5.30am?
so early ritez?
yepps;
finish up the Home Econs project and so...
ate NUTELLA bread thanks to brother for helping me make.
*applause* Pisst.. in case you dunno..
Jerome is a GOOD bread-maker. =P
yeahh.
his bread is somewhat special..
ought to try his speciality.. like i dunno wadd's the name..
yepps;
but go ask him if you want. X)

yeahh.. then as i said.. wasn't really looking forward to the day.
that's why during Home Econs I was so not concentrating and therefore the food didn't turn out nice. actually is kinda nice.. but ... how shld i say it? like IT'S COMPLICATED.
yeahh.

then was really not in the mood to go for Modern Dance. but still I attended.
and it just simply SUCKS!
I dunn really noe how to put it.
but dancing is just simply not my interest and forte.
so it's like i am attending Modern Dance for the sake of attending?
and i can just say.... IT SUCKS TOTALLY.
Well, dancing is just 0% interest to me.
but there isn't any cca for me.. so didn't had a choice.. :(

is sort of you don't like to eat veggie? but it is good for your health and so is a MUST to eat it?
as for Modern Dance.. I'd say I dunn really like to dance but for the sake of CCA points.. I had to bear with it...

haix.. Tomorrow got 3 tests: Physics, Geography, History ...
Studying now... so yeahh.. niTeZ. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home