Thursday, August 10, 2006

This feeling is just ain't right.
Somehow something bad is gonna happen and I just dunno what to do.
The fear within me just gets stronger and stronger each day that I really feel redundant.
Maybe that day is really going to come.
You may see me in a really different way and that even feel that something isn't right with me.
BUT please just don't care me and continue to lead your life.
I'd like to try and solve this problem myself.
SO people PLEASE try not to add any problem to me or else I'd really break down.
Exams are coming.
People please be good kids and work hard and score well for this upcoming common test.
Estee wish all of ya GOOD LUCK & MAY YOU ALL PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS!
Yours Sincerely,
Estee


okiez.
that paragraph on top is just not myself.
you MAY care or don't care.
wanted to blog a post the day before.
but felt that didn't have the courage to blog that post so therefore only 3 people knows wadd i had wanted to blog.
but that post really wasn't supposed to be out. but i just can't stand it anymore and really had to burst it out.
or esle, you might not see me again.
is really that stressed up to have so many problems coming to your way.
and some problems is just so happened that i can don't care but i just had to.
or else i'd say people will just fall like london bridge. ( I don't meant it as a joke)
Practically I can just name out the people's name which might cause me to break down.
you might be shocked to see your name here.
but here goes.
Riffin, JudaxiL, Davin, The secret admirer of JudaxiL, Shu Ting, Si Hui, Joanna, Austin, Wan Jie, Kathy.
Jerome, Chanel.
Just see the amount of people that i have to be vexed with.
It's certain that I won't tell you all wadd's the problem with me vexing over you all.
So, just don't ask me anything.
Right...
So I should just end here.
cuz really got nothing more to say.
Good Night & Sleep Tight. (:
With Regards,
-BlackBabyMe.™-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home