Friday, September 01, 2006

CT is finally OVER!
hahas' and here are the holidays!
anyone wanna play bball one of é days next week?

sianz.
now ah-mahs and WC go malaysia.
when will they be back?

okies.
get back to CT.
myGOD!
is like!
arghh!
GEOGRAPHY! i am so not going to make it.
it's supposed to be the EASIEST!
but it turned out to be THE most difficult!
=/ sobs.

wells.
guess everyone miss my lao dao-ness.
heh-heh.
well, 6-2 met up yesterday.
and guess wad?
i make sure that yesterday WILL be my last day that i am SO gonna hang out with them!

so freaking IDIOTIC lorx.
ask them to take just ONE class photo and the GUYS don't wanna co-operate.
even nu ren also dun wanna cooperate.
then Jia Xin and Lily run away.
ONLY Wan Jing and Hui Yuan took one.
but just now asked liu and he said only got ONE photo of Joseph.
haix. forget it!
shall just take it that this class didn't existed in my life.
-My Life
-My World
-My Own
I'm just not gonna give a damn already.
it's just so frustrating.

hmmms.. don't talk abt my class lexz.
yeahh'
so today i was like wanted to wake up at 12++ as wadd i told riffin.
then in the end woke up at 10.30?
hmms'
today no.Link vs my luv (3d'06)
of course no.Link will win?
cause got Jerome mahx. xP
hahas.
kiddin larx.
still got ya kai, bryan, rifiin and nicholas lehx.
so of course can win de lorx. (:
have confidence in them.
even though there isn't wei chong.
but i BELIEVE they can make it right?
yeahhs'
GO no.Link! jiayous! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home