Wednesday, September 13, 2006

heys! (:

hmms. these few days very tired. =/
because of the song dedication thing.
TIRED TIRED TIRED!

arghhhhhhh.....
I'm going crazy.
keep on screaming.
for nothing.
Jerome pissing me off.
But i these few days temper very bad at home.
dunno whys.
head damn pain when i get too worked out.

haix. wei chong' said something today. make me feel so guilty.
sorry wei chong. =/
sorry austin too! but i know he won't read blog so forget it.
haix' just becouz bluff him that i go dedicate a song for him to "someone" then he angry with me lexz. he angry a bit scary sehz.

dunnoe why i feel so empty these few days.
just feel something isn't right.
this song just SUITS me.
and i mean ONLY the CHORUS.
later post for you all the lyrics.

the emptiness is making me tired and lost.
what is my next step?
what will be the future?
what is gonna happen?

Riffin just asked me a question.
AM i GUILTY?
Answer: there are certain things that i am guilty of. haix. hear my song and you noe lexz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home