Friday, October 20, 2006

*CRIES*
wahh!! just watched finish I Not Stupid Too.
guess wadd?
like 7/8 of the time I am crying lahh'!!
so EMO lorr me.
actually, I AM!
not the first time that I'm crying while watching a movie.
but is just SUPER touching and all lahhs'!
I kinda used up the remaining 1/2 of the tissue box lahhs'!
which means 85 pieces!! -.-''
Now my eyes are so SORE and SMALL liaos. x/
but its worth it i guess'

Jack Neo Films are SUPER touching man!
so gonna catch all of his productions.
sobs sobs. ='/
its just UNEXPRESSIONLESS.


hmms' talk about school today.
well, we spent like ALL of our time in hall today?
hmms' never went up to class cept to place and take our bags. (:
now here i am ALONE. (x
enjoying the PEACE from the outside.
ta-DA! xD
'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home