Monday, October 30, 2006

HEY guys! (:
EeeEeeE! =/
its the holidays! =/
sobs! ='/
i MISS 1E!

okay, woke up around 11plus today?
hahas' xP JEROME was LATE for maths class today. =P
actually not his fault lahhs'
he received the news at 1am yesterday? think so' yupps!
hmms'
oh yeahh' and i composed a song yesterday! ((:
i call it "star light, star bright."
is a very SHORT song lahh'
but i liked the tune LOTS!

Star light.
Star bright.
I wish I may.
I wish I might.
That you will be here tonight.
For every hope and every dream.
There will always be a miracle within me.
I know I will be strong for you and me.
okays.
wadd I've been during the past few days?
err. EAT. SLEEP. PLAY. ((:
crapp' lahs.
I very guai one lorz.
cleared up the house just now.
now its so SPICK & SPAN! (:
tee-heex.
okay.
you might not believe this.
but ESTEE KHO actually READ!
because this book just TOTALLY entices me.
The title is called "You Are Here".
Written by Low Kay Hwa, a 21 year-old student who's studying at Singapore Polytechnic.
you peeps should also get his second novel titled "I Believe You".
Its just AMAZING.
Its like so REALITY' please.
I am SO gonna read the book finish by TONIGHT! ((:
It took me like THREE nights to read can!
Modern Dance is starting tomorrow. =/ sighh.
okay, shall end here.
toodLES! ((:
'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home