Saturday, October 07, 2006

heyheys! ((:

have everyone been mugging hard? (:
JIAYOUS wor!
myGOD! myGOD!
now watching "I not stupid 2"
cannot stand it le lahh'!
Joshua actually so DUMB in the show arhs?
bought 2 3G phones some more!!
WAHHHHH!!!
then lend ppl their phone?
$4 per day?
myGOD!
hahas'

forget abt the show.
so FUNNY!
heh-hehs. xP
well, have been studying GEOGRAPHY the WHOLE DAY!
woots! getting more & more to LOVE it! x)
but HISTORY still rawks more!
YEAHH'!

and myGODNESS!
PSI: 150
think we dunn need ta go to school liaos. x/
hmms'
so everyone listen up!
must jiayou wor!
its just 3 MORE DAYS.
JIAYOU! JIAYOU!
NITEZ! NITEZ! (:
'estee
I didn't knew it would affect me so much.
maybe I should really just FORGET it.
but is it that easy to FORGET?
I'm sorry that he affected me more than you.
but i assure you that I will try to FORGET k?
give me TIME.
I BELIEVE TIME will be the BEST thing I need now.
toFORGETisEVERYTHINGiNEEDnow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home