Sunday, October 01, 2006

heys! thanks for all the people who wished me good luck for FYE!
I'll work HARD & SMART hidayah! ;)

yeahh' went out to study at mac yesterday.
was supposed to study with UNDRAM.
but in the end she was sick, so yeahh' left me and JudaxiL. (:
then i called ah-mahs and asked her if she wanted to join us.
then after that when we reach then she decided to! (x
yupps; studied history! o.O LOVELY. xP

hmms; and yeahh' after studyin accompanied JudaxiL to buy her pencil case.
she LOVED the one me, shu ting, li jin got. but then she kinda restricted herself to buy it?
cause Jia ying, Wan Jie got the same as us.
so yeahh' actually wadd JudaxiL said was RIGHT.
I wasn't that happy when they bought the same one.
but, haix. dunn care liaos.
yeahh' and yesterday that JudaxiL keep on suan-ning me.
win liaos lorr! x/

enough about the pencil case. and yeahh' just to add on.
JudaxiL bought an extremely-COOL pencil case. sobs! )':
but NVM Ju, I dunn give a DAMN already!

after buying the pencil case, we went home.
took 18.
and yeahh' after that i was sleepy that i drop dead on my bed at 7.00 den woke up eat dinner.
after that go bathe.
den sleep again!!! ZzzzZzzZzz

SORRY ah-mahs for not being able to keep you company yesterday nite!
my APOLOGIES!! x/
sorry!

think i'm gonna go back to my physics lexz!
byes and JIAYOUS everyone!!

'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home