Wednesday, October 18, 2006

to SOMEONE:

You asked me to take charge for the group yesterday and now you are coming to tell me that you aren't happy with me for taking charge.
Is it my fault?
or should I say, DID i even wanna take charge?
Is it even MY fault that those people kept asking me questions abt the team.
Firstly, ask yourself.
How many times have you said things BEHIND my back that ruined this FRIENDSHIP?
Many times you have just break this friendship into a situation that I have NOTHING TO SAY.
and basically is always about things that I am being MISUNDERSTOOD.
Your common test Lit marks.
Was I even desperate to know it?
But what happened?
You make ME the one that was desperate to know it and therefore I wanna open your table to see.
But did you even get the facts right?
NO!
I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN TO YOUR LIT MARKS!
but you make it sound as if I am so DESPO to know it when it wasn't me.
Never Mind.
Learned to FORGIVE&FORGET.
fine!
but seriously, I canNOT tolerate this ANYMORE!
Don't blame me for dao-ing you.
There's nothing else I have to say to you.

'estee
I didn't had an intention to write your name so that it wouldn't be KNOWN to anyone.
but its OBVIOUS of who you are.
And i have no intention to embarrass you.
speakUP'-estee'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home