Saturday, November 11, 2006

can you name 11 people you can think off right now off the top of you headd? do not read the question underneath until you write the names of the 11 people.no cheating guys!
1. jerOME
2. brYAN
3. shuTING
4.hanRIFFIN
5.kangQI
6.nicHOLAS
7.weiCHONG
8.yuYING
9.judaXIL
10.joaNNA
11.siHUI
what would you do if you never met 6?:
-nicholas-hmms' then I would not laugh twice as much times normally. hahas'
what would you do if 2 & 6 were dated? :
-bryan&nicholas- hahas' is that even POSSIBLE?
have you ever seen 4 cry?:
-riffin-of course NOT.
do you think 1 is pretty.?:
-jerome-handsome you mean? yepps! my DEAREST brother. (:
telling me something about 11.?:
-sihui-she's my MUMMY! she's SWEET, CARING, PRETTY.. all the good points that the DICTIONARY has.
how do you know 8?:
-yuYING- by modernDANCE. (:
would you ever on a date with 5?:
-kangqi-hahas' she's a GIRL. but if she's a GUY. might consider. hahas' kiddin' xP
what's 7 favourite colour?:
-weichong-umm, black i think?
what would you do if 2 confesses to you?:
-bryan-umm, how should I answer this question? *giggles*
facts about 9?:
-judaxil-she's a GOOD friend to ask for advice. (:
who is 6 going out with?:
-nicholas- umms, can't say. but its OBVIOUS. hahas'
who is 5 to you?:
-kangqi- my BELOVED JIES. (;
would you ever live with 11.?- :
-sihui- YES! If i ever get a chance to.
Is 2 single?:
-bryan- err, no.
how much does 3 means to you?:
-shuting- my PRECIOUS ah-mahs. tooPRECIOUS. cannot be SOLD.
what do you think of 1?:
-jerome-he's my brother. what do you think? of course THE BEST! du-uh.
what's the best thing about 8? :
-yuying- a GREAT friend to hang out with. (:
what do you dislike about 7?:
-weichong- irritating? =X oppssie.
facts about 10?:
she's my DEAREST dar. the DEAREST person to me.
name the people who you want them to do this survey.
anyone! (; but especially the ELEVEN I did.

'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home