Saturday, November 25, 2006

errs.
so PEOPLE are playing BASKETBALL.
under this SUPER SUPER HOT sun!
nevermind' enjoying air-con now as I'm typing.
Sighh;
Mum's sleeping.
Yesterday work until midnight.
then this morning wake up early in the morning then at 12plus she slept again.

should be going out later?
or else just stay at home at ROT lorz.
but I wanna play BASKETBALL!
but not under this HOT sun.
the people are out there having FUN.
neverMIND' just continue the second part of yesterday then ...

Continue of 24thNovember'06
okay.
during the period time spent together.
the GUYS kept on playing with the SOFT toy at metro can!
myGOD lahhs!
but its FUN lorz.
kept on BOUNCING the sheep.
then the sound come out.
hehex.

then walk walk walk and I saw my FAVOURITE TATTY BEAR !! T.T
Gonna use part of my ang-pow money from Chinese New Year and get that TATTY bear!
its priced at $39.90.
scared that mummy don't allow me to buy. T.T
but I WANT IT SO BADLY can ! T.T
but I asked around and then they all say that its very EXPENSIVE just for a BEAR.
with that amount I could buy the PINK dress that I bought.
haiz' see how first lor.
let's just wait and see if it is POSSIBLE to get the TATTY bear then. =/
HOPEFULLY can get Brother and Sister to buy for ME christmas exchange gift.
that is, if we are exchanging gifts this year.
or else BIRTHDAY also can hor? =P
SIX more months ONLY mahs.
hehex. xP

well then, get back to the topic.
then after a while we were hanging out at the third floor lift lobby.
sat down and chit-chat. (:
yeahhs;
then after that we splited and some went to play BASKETBALL.
Jerome and Davin went to Jerrold's house to pass him the tickets.
Me, Zerlina, KangQi, KeHua, Richelle, Winnie, Yvonne is there some more?
forget le. SORRY!
yeahh' went to follow Zerlina to buy her cosmetics.
o.O
had so much FUN lahhs!
kangqi and zerlina: GreeeeN!

hahas' xD
so FUN FUN! (;
hopefully tomorrow will be another FUN day.
hanging out with kangqi and some peeps tomorrow?
but secTWO'S got bonding at Seoul Garden and she doesn't feel like going with them.
neverMIND JIES!
you have ME! (:
yeahh!
mummy say tomorrow can go orchard.
hehex' so anyone wanna go orchard too?
can tag along. (:
okok' shall end here for today.
and the people who wanan tag along call my handphone or sms me horrs! (;
toodLES!

'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home