Sunday, November 19, 2006

FINALLY!
changed blogskin!
I AM PROUD OF IT!
did so MUCH editing can !!
ate canadian 2-for-1 pizza today.
not my fault.
mum just ordered it.
though i said before i will be harder on myself.
this is GOOD life wad. xP
yeahh'
then after lunch laze around and decided to sing karaoke. (:
tee-heex. xD
had a FUN FUN time of course!
sang NEW songs. (:
all is the 1980's. ((:
VINTAGE !
then after that headed to ChangkatCC to play table-tennis.
felt a sense of ACHIEVEMENT then.
didn't deproved at all when I haven't been touching the sport for like ONE YEAR?!?
yeahh'
then came back and chatted on e phone. (;
after an hour went to eat DINNER !
ONE word: DELICIOUS!
although its just a SIMPLE fare, but its just NICE .
yeahh'
okay and here I am. (:

'estee
it just matters when you BREAK someone's heart right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home