Thursday, November 30, 2006

heys people!
I REALLY REALLY don't know how to start replying your tags.
so I am SORRY!
but I DEFINITELY read finish all your tags le.
So I think for now.
I shall just reply those tags that are dated 27thNovember'06-30thNovember'06.

-JudaxiL- err. nevermind about what guy le. but there's one thing I wanna ask. Why are you suffering from DEPRESSION? DEPRESSION is no JOKE lehz' and yeahhs' receieved the e-mail le. and dropped from heaven is a THING i DEFINITELY know can! hmms' who CARES if it is OBVIOUS?
-sianpeii- hellos sweetie! (;
-dar- hahas' yepps; SUPER FREE.
-blurtingx- yepps; i posted le. ((:
-rome- yeahhs' so COOL can! brother sister got same song. hahas' should ask sister put this as her blog song also. xD and what thing show off?
-debbie- hahas' it's ok lahhs. thanks for tagging anyways! funFUN day with ya yesterday! xD
-kok- hahas' LINKED! xD
-lynn- yepps; MY PAPER HEART <3 hehex' you takecares too! (;
-YUYING- GIRL! why you delete your blog? T.T nevermind' you takecares too! hopefully you';; see this GIRL. (:
-kangqi- hehex' yepps; like i said. THANKS for the intro JIES! 'muacks; now me and my bro also? huh? also what? =Z
'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home