Thursday, November 23, 2006

so BORING! T.T

ALONE at home now.
sighh. =/
no one to chat to. =//
nothing to do on the computer. ):
*complain**complain*

everyone's at SCHOOL. )):
today school open house.
Cassandra is coming to Dunman! (:
she got 233 for her PSLE.
goodGOOD! ((:

didn't went to school to watch the performance.
but I know they will perform well. (;
CHOIR lehz!
NPCC lehz!
GUITAR lehz!
hahas' xP

I'm gonna change blogskin again.
going to FIND one niceNICE blogskin that will last me for the whole month.
but I don't think even if it is nice, it'd last me for the whole month.
I am just too BORED to do anything.
so changing blogskins is the ONLY thing on EARTH that I can do now.
but next week no more choir le!
YAY!
can go out with so many many people! ((:
especially JOANNA!
I MISS her DAMN LOTS can!! =/

'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home