Wednesday, November 29, 2006

uhh. SORRY people for not posting yesterday!
computer was like *bonkers* le.
guess I missed out lots yesterday.
hmms'
yesterday woke up at 13.13pm.
yes. I know.
PIG is what you wanna say me rights?

but sorry lahhs' the day before I slept at 2plus can. T.T
but I've been being a PIG these few days also lahhs'

also got NOTHING to do.
then computer was DOWN yesterday.
and I think SOON it'll be down too.
sighh'
so if i haven been blogging, I'm SORRY!
anyways' can't really blog much today.
will be going to yiing's concert at Singapore Conference Hall later.
and the BEST thing is.
I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS!
but I'll try my BEST to find lahhs'
base on mummy's explanation should be able to get there SAFELY.

okays.
all I wanted to say was to wish the secONES dmnCOUNCILâ„¢ for their seminar performance TOMORROW hor!
after all these intense rehersals should be able to do well bahs.
and SORRY for not able to be there yesterday.
and YES.
if someone saw khairul, help me tell him to remember to help me take VIDEO of the performance!
and to: weiCHONG, leON, shuTING, irIS, judaXIL, debBIE, khaiRUL and iffAN.
must SING WELL for tomorrow okays?
and to the other dancers.
just have FAITH in yourself and everything will work out just RIGHT.
okays.
so gotta go prepare le.
meeting JudaxiL at 12.15pm at small mac.
missyouGUYS! (;

'estee
It's all right GIRL.
Don't be DEPRESSED over it.
If you think you can get OVER it.
Just get it OVER.
And if you ever need someone to be there for YOU.
Just give me a call and *poom*
I'll be THERE.
Like I said, its not EASY to give up.
But you being DEPRESSED over it is not going to help.
So TRY to get over it and lead a happy life.
TRUST me.
you'll be better FORGETTING about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home