Wednesday, December 27, 2006

brrr... its cold..
just came back from modern dance.
kinda forgotten the steps le.
but it turned out quite okay lahhs.
hmms'
went to Tampines Mallâ„¢ with Kathy.
ate Long J0hn Silver.
Kathy bought a comic from Popular.
yeahhs'
after that took 28 back.
nothing much happened today.
sighh' brother went for trainer's camp.
and I have to sleep alone tonight in the room. x/
never mind' he'd be back tomorrow! (:
saw him just now also.
yeahhs' and I crapped alot just now.
just wasn't feeling right just now.
and I just crapped all the way.
Sorry Kathy for just now.
yupps; =/

its just so boring! =/
zerlina, piriya they all go for trainer's camp.
cannot conference. x/
sighh' I WILL MISS YOU ALL!
its just one night.
I'm gonna go on one night stand with richelle! xP
no lahhs' kidding only. =X
hehex. =D
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home