Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ehh' why so many people spam my tagboard until like that?

iris` hellos iris DAHLING! (: its okay, just telling you so that you are updated! ^^ loveyou too!
lijin` heys! so sorry for late reply. hmms' shopping? no lahhs' where got much? I still wanna shop lehz! later going out with my auntie. XD you wanna shop? remember our date lehz! oh shyt! i still haven date my sweetie no. 2!! arghh' x/ you mind we go out together?
JudaxiL` yes mdm! (;
lynn` heys SWEETIE! (; farewell ended yesterday! and why'd I be there? hahas' you had fun? 'missedyouLOTS can!! wanna go out on 21st? ((:
yikai` you that BORED? go play your volleyball lahhs. =.=''
scorpioz` -.-'' how LAME can you people get?
Jerr kor` hahas' okok' hong kong! disneyland! how bored can you be?
[Dea†hG°D]™` ehh' how can you say my blog noisy! >;[
lynn` T.T i am so TOUCHED! thankyou so much sweetie! T.T i miss you!! yes! and I WILL sms ya GIRL! ((:
qiu` hahas' thanks senior! 'with muchie loves. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home