Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FINALLY!
was stranded outside just now.
forgot to bring keys then no one was at home.
had a bad headache.
and some KIND person send panadol and blanjah me water. ((:
thankyous lahhs! (:

yepps;
woke up like 9plus.
meet yuying at main gate for dance today.
practically never thought of any dance steps as I left earlier.
actually was to play basketball, in the end no one so forget it lors.
then riffin asked if i wanna join iffah they all to go BOWLING.
then i was like no money.
left 2 bucks can!
then debbie accompanied me to safra.
we intended to study de, since i already got the books from riffin. (:
yepps; ((:
played one game.
iffah help me pay $1.60 first.
so yeahhs' (: thanks GIRL.
will pay you back the next time I see you.

yeahhs'
STRIKE like ONCE.
and SPARE ONCE.
beginner only mahs.
so still okay lahhs.
and my score was like, SHIT.
sorry lahhs'
but i ain't that GOOD in BOWLING can.
practically just SUCKS.
okok' and yeahhs'
thanks DEBBIE for accompanying me anyways! (:
and that KIND person who delivered panadol to me. (;
'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home