Monday, December 25, 2006

first of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ^^
okay.
yesterday was nice.
early in the morning woke up at 8 plus.
preparing to check out by 1030.
and yeahhs'
had macdonald breakfast again. XP
and yeahhs' hotcakes again.
but this time is share with tingting. (:
and had tea instead of milo.
and then check out everything, then er-yi came to fetch us.
pei ling jie jie and tingting came to my house.
cause after that going to san-yi house le.
so from my house go with my parents and sister.
as for me and my brother.
we are supposed to meet davin and gang at 1330.
and yes' by the time we reached home was only 1050.
so still got time to prepare.
so in the end i used the com and updated abt the happenings. (;

and yeahhs' after that around 12plus get ready bathe everything then around 1325 like that left the house.
we were late for like 5 to 10 mins?
called zerlina on the bus.
asked her along, in the end spent 10mins of persuading she didn't go. x/
so met up the rest at tampines control station.
I drank a bit of v0dka again. (:

and yepps;
kangqi, nicholas, davin, bryan, kokleong, dingsheng, myron, joshua,chuan chun, yakai, jerome and me set off to yishun safra.
intended to take MRT but in the end, they say take bus faster.
so went down the escalator again and got out of there.
took 969.
journey was around 20 mins like that?
and yes reached yishun le.
took 812 or is it 821?
err, forget le.
but took either one to yishun safra.
in the end reach le, and WOW!
its GIGANTIC can! xO
and its like super posh lahhs!
its also a country club so yeahhs.
and I was like, how nice it is to be living near there.
there's lots of facilities there.
the best part I LOVE was the bridge.
from there can see the beautiful scenery.
its like OMG!

roamed about the place.
in the end all the bowling alley was booked.
so in the end, we headed to the pool centre.
its like nice there.
and played for two hours!
teamed up with davin and chuan chun. (:
and all I can say is Chuan Chun is good.
STAR player of our team. ^^
hahas'
the rest are not too bad.
but i have to admit that nicholas and bryan was really good.
moses met up with us soon too.

yupps;
after pool was arcarde.
played daytona with davin.
he won, I lost.
then play with kokleong.
and the result was the same.
yeahhs' then after that, jerome, yakai, bryan, nicholas, dingsheng, myron played lan.
while the rest just played the games at the arcade.
meanwhile, me and kangqi was doodling on the glass.
as in using the mist to doodle.
we are good girls.
we don't vandalise. =P
doodled lots of craps.
I LOVE to doodle using the mist.
I do it on my toilet mirror too. =D
hehex.
but its a SECRET on what I wrote. =X
then time past and had to go to san-yi house le. =/
me, jerome and joshua left together.
yeahh, took the same bus back to yishun mrt station.
the rest went to eat dinner at orchard.
and kangqi and nic went home le.
and so yeahhs;

reached san-yi house at around 1940.
was quite hungry and thirsty le.
cause didn't eat lunch.
and yeahhs'
didn't really eat that much.
did nothing much after dinner.
then around 8lus 9 played games. (:
its was fun. (:
had a half an hour interval.
san-yi went to collect cake.
then it was un-scrambling time.
had to figure out the un-scrambled words.
i gave out the words for un-scramble after san-yi and jerome gave up to think about the words.
then the time came.
it was midnight le. (:
time to poke some balloons and get your exchange gift.
asked davin and zerlina which color i should poke.
in the end, davin said pink and zerlina said red.
so of course i listened to my laogong, and in the end, i got the bestest present anyone could get.
one golden village movie voucher and a notebook along with it. ((:
its like AHHHHHH!
I LOVE ZERLINA man!
luckily I didn't poke the pink one.
hehex. XP

then soon after the people started to go home le.
we were the last one to go.
and the last three got a bottle of champange each. (x
then reach home.
took a shower and off to bed.

Today
woke up at 1415. XP
brushed my teeth and all.
lazed at home the whole day.
its kinda saddening to stay at home during christmas doing nothing.
but no choice. =/
then here I am. (;
that's practically all bahs.
so `nights! (:
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home