Saturday, December 30, 2006

Friday`29-12-2006
alrights.
its was kinda nice.
around 12plus got ready and went to school to meet Lynn and Joanna to pass them their christmas prezzies! (:
and I am SO SORRY for the wrapper.
it really sucks I know.
cause I got it wrapped like two weeks ago?
and yes' thanks DAR & SWEETIE for that very sweet present! (:
Lynn got me this cute Precious Moments Calendar.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH CAN!
and Joanna got me this musical thing that can store some things inside.
SUPER CUTE can! and I LOVE THAT LIKE HELL TOO!
if have the chance I shall take the photo of it and post it up. (;
okay after that, waited for brother like around 10minutes?
then he say he tired then don't wanna go.
no lahhs' but i don't blame him.
camp ended the day before.

yeahhs' so took 28 with erika and gang to interchange.
after that depart at small mac there.
then "ring. ring" sis called.
asked where was I.
and so after that had to take 69 to Temasek Polytechnic to meet her.
the trip was kinda scary please.
its like I never took 69 before and then it went past like so many ulu-ulu places.
but there were PEOPLE in the bus, so it wasn't that scary after that actually.
and yeahhs' was supposed to meet the main bus-stop at TP but the "gong-gong" me alighted one stop before.
TP has THREE bus-stops lahs!
Like how'd I know which is which.
that bus-stop also got a bridge mahs. =/
called sis and she said she'd cab down to that bus-stop to fetch me.
waited like 15mins standing that like an idiot, the taxi finally arrived.
then together with Tiffany, sis's friend, cabbed down to Furniture Mall to meet Mummy, Er-yi and WeiYing. (;
after a 15-min ride, finally reached Furniture Mall.
and then Tiffany Jie proceeded to go to her destination.
its was a good-bye from there.

then went up to the third floor to look for them'
er-yi was looking at dining tables.
but couldn't really find a suitable one.
at that time, I was really hungry le.
its like 3plus and I didn't eat anything for the whole morning.
so went to The Concourse to have our LATE lunch.
ate Burger King.
and their service is like haiz'
but don't really blame the guy.
guess he's new.
so yeahhs' took 15mins to order.
if its macdonald's wouldn't we get 15 ice-cream cones? hahas' xP

and so after lunch, we can't really find any nice beds there so decided to take a bus to Suntec City. (:
took 16 there, just one stop.
and then from Suntec went to Raffle's City.
weiying needed to go to That Cd Shop.
so yeahhs'
tagged along.
had a wide variety of Cd's there.
weiying couldn't make up her mind.
in the end I recommended her to buy JoJo's latest album.
featuring Too Little Too Late! (:
i just LOVE that song please.

yeahhs' so after that it was like 5 plus le.
so weiying had to go to work at Giordano @ Suntec.
so another good-bye.
decided to go to Robinson's to look for beds.
we are renovating! (:
sister's and brother's room only.
and after the renovation, I am supposed to move in with her.
its nice lahhs.
for the fact that the room will be painted PINK and PURPLE! (:
GIRL'S COLOUR. (:
Brother's room most probably be BLUE and GREEN?
headed to Robinson's and guess what?
WE FINALLY GOT OUR BED! (:
the KIASU us even bought our bed-sheets le. (:
heh-hehs. XD
the bed-sheet is DAMN sweet lahhs! (:
blue`bears.
awww, so CUTE! XP

peixuan-jiejie met up with us there.
hahas;
and yeahhs' everything will be settled.
the new bed with be coming in on Febuary 10. (:
YEAHH! XD
yupps; then after that went to ThaiExpress to have our dinner.
by that time it was already 7plus.
reached ThaiExpress @ CityLink.
and we were seated quite fast. (:
I ordered Seafood Pak-Tai.
its nice. XD
that'd be my last seafood le.
cause after dinner, er-yi went off and we went to Marina Square.
pierced my ear at GoldHeart.
and so the sud with be stucked on my ear for 3 months.
and that means for 3 months I have to refrain from taking seafood.
Fish is okay.
and so PEOPLE!
do me this favour.
*REMIND me NOT TO take SEAFOOD!*
arghh' that's not gonna be easy.
I AM A SEAFOOD-LOVER CAN! T.T
but whatever it is, no temptations.
and after piercing, it was already 9plus 10 le.
so decided to go home le.
shopped enough already anyways'
and yeahhs'
another good-bye at City Hall Mrt Station to Peixuan-JieJie.
wow' so many good-byes.
its hard to say good-bye. ):
reached tampines at 2205hrs.
took 38 home.
maybe this is fate or what, but brother was actually in the bus!
so COINCIDENCE lahhs! XD

watched tv while waiting for my turn to bathe
after bathing, it was conferencing time! (:
with the TWO CUTIE PIES! (:
then around 0135hrs had to put down le.
so yeahhs'
watched a bit of tv then around 2plus dozed off.

Saturday`30-12-2006
it's dad birthday today.
so that means will be going out to celebrate.
and eat RESTAURANTS again.
gosh! I am SICK of restaurants and fast-foods.
nevermind' just FOUR more days to school-reopen.
and your birthday. so yeahhs' `toodles people! (:
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home