Tuesday, December 12, 2006

greetings! (:

came back from vivo city already.
yepps;
watched HAPPY FEET just now.
kinda CUTE and FUNNY lahhs I'd say.
I will rate it 3/5 stars?

don't really feel well today actually.
kinda having headaches these few days.
and mood swings too.
so I'm sorry if my temper gets really bad to you.

sighh' shuting and weichong haven't come back yet from m'sia.
i miss them. x/
hopefully they come back and certain things can be settled.
especially weichong!
you are SO NEEDED can!
something happened again.
and you should know what.
it happened before that made you and me headache.
and this time, it ain't gonna be easy I guess.
Don't come act in front of me like we are so close. In fact, its just a DISGRACE knowing you. This type of person, I'd rather DIE that to know you.
'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home