Monday, December 04, 2006

Haven't been up and about these few days.
just watched finish Naruto episode 119 part 1.
guess I'm back to become naruto-addict now.
it has been ages since I watched naruto can!
yepps;
and so I will try hard to catch up. (;

anyways' watched one episode of tsubasa chronicles just now. (:
and it turned out NICE. (:
but of course naruto is still nicer. xP
this song is from tsubasa chronicles anyways.
fell in LOVE with this song when i heard it firstly.
its just simply soothing.
yupps; haven't been myself lately.
get irritated for small matters.
just wish I can just play basketball everyday.

and lynn, this post is for YOU my sweetie! (:
didn't felt like blogging at the first place. but in order not to make you disappointed, I shall just make do with it.
LOVE you SWEETIE! (:
disappoint-ments after another. `for everything that I've got; wish it would just disappear.
'estee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home