Friday, December 22, 2006

I had a dream yesterday.
I met SANTA. (:
he says I don't have to lose my memory.
with so many caring friends beside me, he doesn't wish to be so cruel to take my memory away from me.
he asked me to forget my unhappy memories.
but when I remember them, don't be sad.
everyone has their miseries and happiness.
just remember that there are many caring ones beside me whom I can always talk to.
SANTA is one LOVING guy.
I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT HE'S THE ONE WHO MADE ME STRONG AGAIN.
THANKS SANTA!
ILOVEYOU! (:
and I sincerely wish to thank these few people who has been there for me during my darkest times.
Zerlina, Richelle, Piriya, KeHua, Amy, WeiChong, ShuTing, KangQi, Nicholas, Lynn, LiJin, YuYing.
and those who cared for me.
Hidayah, Sharifah, Kathy, JoelGOH(he told me lots of stuffs that I didn't know it would come out of his mouth.)
YES, THANKS EVERYONE!
and I've something to say to TWO PEOPLE.
-I wish you all the BEST in everything! get on with your life. I wish you all the best with "her" in the near future! (:
-Well, I'm really sorry for breaking this friendship. at least, you are HAPPIER and your BURDEN has been lessen so much more. I'm really happy that you are so much HAPPIER! ^^
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home