Sunday, December 24, 2006

I'm back! (x
okay let's see.
on friday night, dad, mum, sis, bro and me went to check in first.
and yeahh, our family spent the night there.
chatted on the phone with Davin and Zerlina.
then after that Shermaine came in the Zerlina go sleep le.
after that everyone wanna sleep le so cannot talk le lorz.
have to sleep also. x/
so yeahhs'
poorPOORestee have to sleep right under the air-con.
its like so freaking COLD lahhs! T.T
then make me have to wake up at 8am EXACTLY cause it was just FREAKING cold.
at around 9 plus, dad and mum went home cause mum needed to go market.

so yeahhs'
left me, jerome and chanel.
played playstation ALONE.
apparently jerome and chanel was still sleeping lahhs.
then in the end, had to go to macdonald's to buy breakfast for them.
so took a little morning walk to macdonald's and bought SMEā„¢ for brother.
me and sister shared hotcakes, cause I am not used to eating breakfast.
and didn't really had much appetite.
yepps;
after eating, watch a bit of tv and EVERYONE just fall asleep.
including me. XP
then after one hour, I woke up again.
and then its was super boring.
then watched tv and chatted on the phone with CUTIEno.2. ^^
that is sweetLOVINGpiriya! (:

then around 2 plus, pei ling jie jie bought chicken rice for lunch.
couldn't finish the whole packet.
like normally I could.
but just no appetite and really was kinda full from that breakfast.
and so yeahh'
so there was me, sister, brother and pei ling jie jie.
met up with sis's boyfriend at mac.
was going to cycle when er-yi called and said that she's arriving soon.
so no choice had to go back to the chalet.

and yeahhs'
went to the main entrance to take the things.
after that set up the bbq pit.
and it was bbq-ing time!
but sister, brother, pei ling jie jie, ting ting,ke zhan(sis's boyfriend) and me went to cycle!
wasn't hungry mahs.
and yepps;
OFF TO CYCLE!
cycled from the starting point till the end.
then went to the beach to sit down for a while.
it was really relaxing. (:
thought of lots of things there.
felt relaxed and calm.
then it was off to cycle back to the bicycle kiosk le.
after cycling then went back to the chalet.
ate a plate of bee-hoon and just one saussage.
you all should know the reason why. =X
and yeahhs'
then it was super boring.
I managed to take some photos.
shall upload it another time. (;

after that, da-jiu-jiu went to fetch liwen and liyun.
and I and tingting tagged along.
the night ride was nice. (:
then came back to the carpark.
saw er-yi.
she was going to fetch weiying.
and off I go, for another ride.
after fetching weiying then headed back to the chalet.
this time, just sat around and chatted with the aunties, uncles and cousins.
after a while got really bored.
just so coincidence that davin called. xD
and yes, chatted with him again. (:
talked alot of CRAP.
hang up and asked him to call back cause he wanted to find out something.
then went to bathe le.
then after bathing he go sleep le so didn't continue with the chat.
and yes, I don't think I'll tell you what you wanna know.
cause its evil to do what I ain't supposed to do okay. =X

and so yeahhs'
played a bit of blackjack and I was kinda sleepy le.
by that time was aleady 1plus le.
slept until 3.33am.
nice timing rights?
then woke up.
at that time, everyone was ready to drink VODKA le!
drank TWO cups, ONLY! =/
it was kinda little for each cup.
felt enegetic again.
and played playstation.
play until 3.50am like that.
then it was bed-time.
cause grandmum was going to sleep.
so had to sleep too.
or else it'd be rather disturbing.

was kinda irritated when some people kept talking and disturbing the rest.
then I "scolded" them lahhs.
and asked them to shut up.
then finally had some peace and everyone dozed off.
by that time it was already 4.25am le.
woke up 3 1/2 hours later.
that is around 8 plus.
packed everything and prepared to check out.
and here I am bloggin! (:
gotta go out soon with brother.
they going yishun to play.
and I feel super extra.
but davin asked me to go so anything lorz.
some more go san-yi's house so early also no use.
nothing much to do there.
and I shall be a nice girl to accompany my brother. (:
toodles`
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home