Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm confused.
are we still friends?

I'm alright now. (:
but weichong don't believe.
he say I go crazy.
but its like I'm REALLY okay le GUY.
don't worry.
I not so stupid can.
what for go CRAZY?
because of HIM?
then I not ESTEE KHO le.
hahas' ^^
I miss my Zerina LAOGONG and Richelle&Piriya CUTIES!

sighh' its SO boring here!
I wanna play basketball.
but no one accompany me. =/
so saddening.
can't play basketball le.
no one to play with.
should I or shoud I not go chalet tonight?
should I just go tomorrow?
I feel like I've many things left un-done.
many things to settle once and for all.
but it'll be impossible to settle it now. =/
i'm in a very stable state now.
so can we just get things done with once and for all?
or else, later I might just break down again.
Sighh' I am TIRED of breaking down again and again.


another thing.
If you mention that I'm another person's daughter again.
I'll make sure that something WILL happen.
and I am SURE that day will come.
So you wouldn't have to keep on suspecting that I am NOT your daughter anymore.

alone at home now.
again.
yes.
again.
that sucks.
there's nothing to do.
I am not as busy as last time.
at least there's still a friend that I could chat to.
but now I broke the friendship.
and I don't regret.
cause he's so much more happier without a burden like me.
so I should feel happy that he's happy.

is there anything that a PERSON can do?
the whole house is so quiet. =/
i want NOISE!
its DAMN freaking quiet now lahhs!
what's wrong with me?
keep on complaining when I know that nothing will happen to make it happen.
shut up ESTEE KHO.
DAMN!
what's the FREAKING hell problem with me?
I just can't stop typing.
I wanna stop.
I wanna STOP ALL THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!
I'm supposed to be
HAPPY.
HAPPY.
HAPPY.
not
SAD.
SAD.
SAD.

chapterFOUR
I found lovely friends.
I found Santa too.
He asked me to be HAPPY.
and I am HAPPY.
but weichong says I'm faking and has gone crazy instead.
is it true santa?
I'm just following orders.
that's all.
I'm just being happy.
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home