Saturday, December 16, 2006

like I promised.
here are yesterday's happenings! (:

Friday
piriya, zerlina and richelle came for breakfast.
JudaxiL too.
blah blah blah.
went to school.
bought school books and then afterwards help Zerlina with her things.
played basketball. ):
wasn't really into it. can see lahhs'
my mood was like =/ .
I felt a sense of cold-ness from you, and I DREADED that feeling MUCH.
KENNY ONG made me stand in the RAIN!
JOEL GOH made me went to the DARK & CREEPY basement and FREAKED me out.
went back home feeling emo.
just didn't had the feeling to think so much.
went back home with piriya, richelle and JudaxiL coming along.
sang karaoke at my house again. (:
of course, I sang like mostly EMO songs.
and sweet sweet piriya and richelle dedicated an emotional song for me.
sang by Jolin; The taste of Lemon Grass.
well, similarly. I felt the same taste too.
THANKS A MILLION GIRLS! (:
those tears are not what they meant, are they?
yepps;
went for dinner with piriya & richelle.
ke hua joined us.
and much to my amazement, We managed to talk so much!
like SO MUCH!
we spent like almost 2hrs there.
the first half an hour eating.
the next one and a half hours chatting.
believe it or not.
we just had SO MUCH to talk.
went home conferencing with them without ke hua.
had to leave early cause was using the com and dad was already like gonna sleep.
so can't talk.
sorry GIRLS!
after that, something like really BIG happened.
when dad woke up and fetched mum, I was left alone in the room.
then those tears started to flow, with a reason I'm still searching for. Maybe I had already know why I teared.
didn't managed to sleep well the whole night.
because of some things, in actual fact its MANY things, running through my mind.

Sunday
woke up at 11plus.
got ready to go to the salon to cut my hair.
it turned out the way I kinda expected it to be.
just it made me look DIFFERENT.
you all might not get used to it.
then afterwards headed to suntec to shop. (:
didn't expected to bring home shopping bags.
but what do you think?
is that really possible? xP
and then in the end I bought a white top and MY BLACK CONVERSE SHOES! ((:
THANKS MUMMY! (: `muacks!
and just left the 20 bucks mum promised me.
I gotta use that money to buy something for someone. =X
then ate SIAMkitchen for dinner.
its a Thai buffet.
didn't ate that much.
just didn't had the appetite to.
and maybe for the following days too.
I'm gonna STARVE myself and make life MISERABLE for myself.
NO MORE RESTAURANTS AND FAST-FOOD!
yupps; (:
Remember that we once talked about IF we were ever to be separated from each other, I said I'd be STRONG enough to not have you existing in my world. But it turned out that it wasn't TRUE. I can't LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I really can't. Yesterday just happened to enlighten me the TRUTH. The TRUTH OF MY LOVE TOWARDS YOU. Its just too much that even you wouldn't know. Even you'd never had thought that it was TRUE. I doubt you'd even know that this passage exists. =/
'estee




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home