Thursday, December 28, 2006

okay I know its not Taiwan's fault.
but seriously this is freaking IRRITATING!
when can the cables ever be repaired? x/

slept for one hour plus just now.
its nice to sleep in this weather.
just kinda freaking cold.
brrr....


haiz' its only FIVE more days to school re-open.
don't know whether to sighh' or to be happy.
actually I'm more happy lahhs.
school re-open means there's work to do! ^^
I am so bored!
I wanna do homework also cannot.
can only just revise through guide books and such.
just that I haven't touch geography yet. x/
history, science and maths a little bit only.
one thing for sure is that Eric is not in 2F anymore. (:
so that means only left Keefe and Emrys.
that two little xiao-gua.
is like Keefe and I had a dispute before.
so yeahhs'
but I'm just gonna heck em'.
who cares?
Emrys and Keefe ONLY mahs.
the most they do to irritate me is to disturb the class.
what else can they do?
just hope they kena suspension if they did anything bad.
okay, suddenly become so evil. =X
maybe just see em' an eye sore bahs.
especially KEEFE! >;(
haiz' don't talk about them le.

during that one hour plus of sleep.
I dreamt something.
somehow I feel that its so Fantasy.
haiz' its a long story.
but its kinda sweet.
I yearn for sweet dreams and not sour ones.
like who will want sour dreams?
but past few days haven't been sleeping well.
especially last night.
maybe cause I was sleeping alone bahs.
but Jerome is coming back tonight le.
so no worries I think.
hmms'
mummy wanna go out tomorrow.
and she says this saturday dad's birthday wanna go eat buffet. T.T
I don't want.
at most don't go lorz.
yeahh.. like that's possible?
never mind'
shall just enjoy the last few days of holidays.
and people remember to get your bag packed and report books signed ok! (:
`toodles.
I wish I may, I wish I might, that you'd be here with me tonight.
its just so impossible.
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home