Wednesday, December 27, 2006

results of project runway.....
JEFFREY!
Okay lahhs' I quite like his collection. (:
its real nice.
but I thought Uli ought to win. x/
but yeahhs' its okay. (:
I am pleased with the results.
Why do I feel so hurt and misery all of a sudden?
hmms'
went to buy dinner at around 2015hr just now.
and yeahhs'
talked to davin at the same time on my hp.
alone at home before that.
it was kinda too quiet that something just went wrong.
but yeahhs' its over now.
just needed to cool.
after buying dinner, went to buy bubble tea then walk a very long way home.
from old saint's home to school's side gate then from side gate walk home.
just didn't feel like going home so early and took a slow walk home.
it was kinda nice.
the feeling is soothing and free.
I'm just so angry with myself. I'm sorry santa, I just can't stay happy.
okay' Simple Life is just super cute!
Paris Hilton rocks! (x
think that's all.
`byotch.
just 45 mins more and 27th is over.
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home