Friday, February 23, 2007

I have just nothing to say.
you think I cry is because you scold me?
HELL, NO!
why is it that people like zerlina and kehua can understand but not YOU?
RIFFIN!
I have the right to give up this friendship rights?
do you know that how she treated me from the very beginning?
did you know that she despised me?
did you know that she HATES me for coming into her life?
did you know that she TALKS BEAHIND MY BACK and be so NICE to me.
I'm sorry JudaxiL for saying all these out.
but admit it.
YOU WERE MORE MEAN TO ME THAN I WAS.
cause whatever I said, I have PROOF and WITNESS.
but did I take it to heart?
I just pretended that I didn't know.
so RIFFIN, why must you make me do things against my will?

and please I was sad yesterday is not only because of JudaxiL.
its also because of another matter can!
and you just scold me until so harsh.
WHEN THE MAIN REASON THAT I'M SAD
IS ACTUALLY BECAUSE OF ANOTHER MATTER.
and now what happens?
you go around telling people that you scold me like that only then I cry.
whatever.
I need people who UNDERSTANDS me and not people who
MADE ME CRY and doesn't feel guilty at all cause he don't understand a single thing.
thanks for whatever you'd helped me.
I KNOW YOU ALL CARE.
BUT.
waiting for you to understand me its really like waiting for rain in this DROUGHT.
USELESS&DISAPPOINTED. T.T
did you know I was feeling VERY VERY VERY MISERABLE
when you just didn't care how I felt when you actually say all those?
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home