Thursday, February 22, 2007

lynn` thanks for tagging.
iris` thanks for tagging too.
lemon` nope. just wished him. I still not bankrupt yet lahs.
deathâ„¢` no war. world peace. nothing's gonna happen. I not caring anymore. I'd just shut up.
blurtingx` i don't think lijin will be so bad to kill me.
iris` I am not saying anything anymore. estee loves iris too!
Dawg` I don't wish to settle anything. I DON'T WANNA CARE! and its okay. you ALL meant well.
iris` okays. I will check it out. <3
HWEESZE<33`hellos. thanks.

sorry people for not having any expressions.
estee's really not in the mood for anything now.
its just simply emotional.
thanks for your kind understanding.

sometimes I really want to thrash it all out.
clear all the "misunderstandings".
but its no use anymore.
really no use.
I didn't do anything.
`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home