Friday, March 23, 2007

alrights.
didn't blogged yesterday or even touched the com.
stayed back after school to see brother's basketball match.
& it is wasn't a disappointment alright. (:
the match was uber interesting.
after that it rained like so DAMN heavily.
then me and tessandra were in the canteen.
but our bags were at the bench there.
tess asked hanwen to help us take.
hahas. thanks! (:

then after that stayed in canteen then Mr Sim say pupils in SRC please assemble in the canteen.... blah blah..
then I realised that there was SRC!
but my leg like that, so told Mr Sim say I can't attend.
& he was like "OUCH!" when I told him.
hahas. (:
then after that stayed in canteen.
Li Jin was being pang seh-ed so I accompanied her.
anyways' zerlina was busy with talking to Jerrold.
& yeahhs we started chatting like the old times.
MAN! I so miss those times!! >.<
& austin left already. =/
sighh' =
it ain't really affecting my life, but it's definitely affection TWO girls life MUCH.
at least mine is still here.
right. =X
nevermind'
back to yesterday.
& so me & li jin were chatting blah blah blah.
then bernice came and she started a conversation with me that awed me:
"HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW THAT?"
& SHE CONTINUES WITH ME GASPING IN HORROR!
oh myGOD! =X
HOLY SHIT!
uhh, nevermind.
oh yeahhs.
it was her birthday yesterday. (:
happy belated birthday!
then after that Li Jin went up to her class and take her bag.
& I went to brother there.
took out my chinese textbook & started copying the chapter.
its called "chao xie".
& right.
ooppsie. =X
okays.
yeahhs'
then went home.
shan't say how I went home.
cause lotsa things happened. =X
& yihan, no worries yeahhs? (;
I'm perfectly fine. (:
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home