Friday, March 23, 2007


The Bottom Line
Expect communication problems today. Stay focused on simple, straightforward tasks.

In Detail
There will be some miscommunication -- or a lack of communication -- today, either in a romantic context or in some other emotionally charged area. You may hear a promise being made when it hasn't been. Or you may expect a phone call or email that doesn't come. To protect yourself from being hurt, keep your expectations realistic. This phase of ambiguity will not last long -- do yourself a favor today, and focus on things that you can do something about.
replies of tags.
x.HWEESZE<3` thanks for the concern GIRL! (: I'm quite okay now I think. =X
JudaxiL`welcome! (: its my pleasure. takecares`
lynn` awws! I am so touched! you RISKED being caught and tagged me! (: thanks so much sweetie! <3
..` you are?? & don't worry that I'd bite you or eat you up. I'M NICE! XP please reply. (:
richelle :) ` yupps! RE-LINKED! (;
blurtingx` BHB no.1! LOL! XP yupps; VERY HAPPY! cannot arhz? ShuTing jealous. =X .. hehex. XP
`x estee x `

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home