Monday, March 19, 2007

didn't do well for common test.
& I really mean SO NOT WELL. =/
I'm tired.
the bridge for the Hercules Project was being sabotaged by Emrys & Keefe.
speechless. =X
prepared to fail dnt. ):
& now I'm trying to do the group report.
hopefully it will pull up the marks. =/
really very tired.
went to downtown east with ShuTing & Iris. (:
BELOVED & DAHLING. <3
ate our lunch & we practically shared our food just like that.
I ate Mee Goreng, ShuTing ate Dumpling Ramen & Iris ate some korean set that I don't know what's called. =X
really had a nice lunch with them.
then proceeded to white sands to buy ShuTing's breakthrough comprehension.
then hanged out at the library.
talked about lotsa sad happenings.
but it seemed hilarious.
hahas.
shuting about the letter remember?
thanks for reminding me that its not me who wrote it. (;
Iris was finding her medical books. (:
I know you will be a CUTE nurse dahling. (;
then went to borrow and off we went.
& I'm lost again. what does it means?
bought my hair bands FINALLY.
then we walked one big round around the MRT and went to the toilet.
its really disgusting there. =Z
hurried off quickly and headed towards the interchange.
took some lovely photos on the bus. =P
then dahling went off the bus and we bade goodbye.
then after a while I dropped at my stop and shuting was the only one left.
& here I am!
okays.
that's all for today.
toodles~.
never ever felt the real taste of happiness again.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home