Friday, March 02, 2007

heys people! (;
changed blogskin again. (:
and yes, i'm back with a very good piece of news!
our netball girls WON!!
defeating Tanjong Katong Girls School and taking the 1st position in the east zone netball competitions.
congratulations to them! XD

dnt is finally finished. (:
i mean the for the "Fun with Foam" project.
what can I say?
its the "Hercules" project up next. x/
and dnt isn't nice. ):
hais.
whatever girl.
must persevere!
common test next week.
gosh!
can I like survive?
maths like totally NO! T.T
the both tests I did really suck big time man!
my marks are like ONE-digit only!
and science?
don't even know if its possible to pass.
changed teacher.
and its like what?
mind-maps are indeed much more easier for me to understand.
but the teaching style is a bit too ...
hais.
nevermind.

and estee kho failed her CHINESE!
again!?!
I'm a GONER man. >.<
let's hope miracles would happen. x/
its time to work hard and study smart.
yes!
study SMART.
that's what Hidayah taught me. (;

okays.
so after the netball match.
me, WeiChong and JudaxiL went to take bus.
I mean, me and WeiChong.
JudaxiL's house was near the bus-stop.
so we walked together.
then took 28.
in the bus, weichong wanna ka-chao Doreen and called her.
then asked her where is she.
in the end we all agree to meet at TMART mac to study. (;
then reached TMART mac and crapped with weichong for a while, while waiting for the GIRLS.
and soon enough, four girls alighted the bus-stop.
Doreen, YiLing, HweeSze and one more girl whom I don't know.
yeahhs'
hahas.
it was madness man!
then hweesze and her that friend gotta go.
so we bade goodbye to them.
then chat chat chat.
then was doodling on e piece of paper.
hahas.
then yiling and hweesze said it was nice.]
then ask me to draw on their hand.
LOL!
so cute.
then just draw lors. =D
then after that walked to TPJC bus-stop and they took 59 home.
but before that, we were like singing sarba dance and everyone sang.
hahas. (:
it was really FUN! XP
thanks GIRLS and BOY for the company today.
it really made my day a much better one. ^^

`x 'estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home