Saturday, March 17, 2007

MAN!!!
its so freaking idiotic.
just went to the school website and checked my workspace.
& suprisingly found an english assignment that's due on friday.
how last minute can that be?
LETTER OF COMPLAIN!
AWW!!!
I hate it like so much can!?!
like I am not like mummy and jiejie who likes to complain so much. XP
hahas.
ooppssie.
now that they're away, I kinda miss their complains so. ):
so saddening!
& i SERIOUSLY have no idea how I am supposed to ask my parent to sign my common tests.
its like dad doesn't know much about our studies.
mostly is mummy managing us. (",)

oh yeahhs!
there's a new time-table.
at first, I felt it was sucky.
cause ALL our homework assignments are due on MONDAY!
now that LIT is on MONDAY!
that SUCKS BIG TIME!
but then again, taking a second glance, its kinda okay lahhs. (:
P.E is now on FRIDAY!
WHEES~!
& ART is on THURSDAY!
hehes. ^^
DnT is on TUESDAY.
is that a good thing?
wait a minute!
NO!!!
we haven't touched on HERCULES yet!!!!
& we don't intend to until TUESDAY AFTER SCHOOL!
AHHHHHHHHHH!
okays.
gotta go eat dinner le.
toodles~!! =Z
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home