Tuesday, March 20, 2007

oh yeahhs.
just wanna blog about sunday.
was doing the "Hercules Project" with Kenneth & Joanna.
then after spending 4 hours there we finally "completed".
so I went to meet TingTing at ViVo City. (:
reached there and met her, er-yi and wei xian at Sushi Tei.
ate Yakitori Don. (:
it was really nice.
then after the meal went to Golden Village.
they had bought the tickets earlier.
it was the 1855hrs show.
watched Just Follow Law.
yeahhs' I know.
so LATE then watch.
but at least I managed to catch the show. (:
watched the show till 2115hrs.
practically the advertisments took up like 15-20mins?
after that, went to eBASE.
ting wanna buy her shoe.
then after that went home. (:
but something unexpected happened. =/
so it just practically spoiled my night.
so didn't blog about that day's happenings.
so yeahhs.
& today.
got back english & history.
I FAILED ENGLISH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
man!
last year was CHINESE.
now its ENGLISH!
what happened to my 2 A's on my PSLE grades? >.<
but history cheered me up LOTS!!!!
here's the marks.
& I flunked FOUR subjects already. x/
3B? no thanks le.
triple science seems so impossible.
but its CONFIRM I wanna take HISTORY!
cause it rocks my LIFE! (:
English- 47/100 D7
Science- 19.5/44 D7
Maths- 13/40 F9
Geography- 15/40 F9
History- 21/30 A2
1 A2, 2 D7's & 2 F9's.
left with Chinese & Lit.
man!
I'm SO gonna chiong for MID-YEAR!
STARTING NOW! (:
1E'06's motto: Exellence via Perseverance.
happy studying! <3
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home