Wednesday, March 21, 2007

right.
inter-class basketball today for the secTWOS.
against 2E and won them with a score of 7-6.
after that played with 2I & lost with a score of 22-2.
2 basketballers.
not suprising.
I tyco-ly shot in a perfect shot.
the shot was really sweet can!
after that match.
my leg was already suffering from a small blister.
nevermind.
get on with the third match right after that.
& the last match, the most INJURING & EXCITING match.
I forgot the score.
but wasn't trashed that badly.
& let's see.
was being hit by the ball on the head.
both legs are blister-ed.
& the ball hit my face.
how unlucky can I get?
now, I am like BAI KAR can!?
can't walk properly.
have to slant my leg & using my slanted leg to support my whole body.
I almost fall down like THRICE can?!? T.T
its hurting like shit! >.<
gotta wear slippers tomorrow to school.
but today has been an exciting match! (:
oh yeahhs'
2F boys got into FINALS! (:
JIAYOUS emrys, jiada & keefe! (;
oh yeahhs.
& I failed my chinese.
21.5/50 =/ E8
BUT mummy's coming back home tomorrow! (:
can't wait!
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home