Saturday, April 14, 2007

& at first I thought.
mm' nevermind.
wells, just got back from school.
the sick & weak me followed mummy to school to attend adam khoo's workshop finale.
& some touching moments really melted everyone's hearts there.
I'm sure those who were present will break down.
well, who wouldn't?
seeing those seniors of mine & my very own brother there.
people like chuan jie, keat hui, winnie, chung lim, alvan, jian liang & lots more really touched our hearts with their heart-warming speech.
its really nice to see them changing for a better.
& those promises they made on the stage.
of course, their words inspired me alot.
who'd have thought it was such a saddening event tonight.
went in with happy & cheerful faces and ended with cries & regrets.
tomorrow will be the start of a new beginning.
two years from now, & it will be my turn to be out there attending the workshop & learn the true meaning of LIFE.
for now, I shall slowly explore the world & find out bit by bit.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home