Sunday, April 29, 2007

MUGGING ! (:

back from mugging at KFC ! (:
okays .
that was practically two hours ago ?
but just get to use the com.
rights .
& so it was maths & a little of science today.
hahas !
actually it was more to "mugging" than to mugging.
but we really studied ! :DD
just that there was a few distractions.
hahas !
STORY-TELLING by ZERLINA !
okays .
only the people who went will know what's it about.
but I was quite HIGH today !
hahas .
for don't know what reason.
more to HIGH on the outside & EMO-ING on the inside.
oh yeahhs'
didn't talked about who went.
practically there was Zerlina, Angie, Kok Leong, Wei Chong, Yi Ling & ME ! :D
lovely peoples ! (:
today's study group was sweet & HILARIOUS ! =X
oopssie .
just can't forget that "two-timing" thingy ! =xXx
okays .
I'm so gonna shut up ! XP
only those people who went will know what the full story is . (:
hahas ! =P
a very good "two-timing" person.
oh yeahhs !
then there's this six-year old boy, when I was walking home from North Park,
he suddenly just banged me from behind CAN!?!
FRREEEAKKK !
the EVIL thing is that HE DIDN'T SAY SORRY !
nowadays kids are !
myGOD ! =X
so BAD-MANNERED !
HMPF !
its really difficult to answer your question just now. ):
then I had to walk home so pathetic-ly.
crapp ! >;(
if I see that boy again , I'M SO GONNA MAKE HIM SORRY !
okays .
was just joking . =P
aiya' heck lahhs . (:
I have a very BIG heart . (:
but it has been broken into pieces.
alright .
that's practically all for today ! (:
gotta chiong IPW le . ):
toodles~! :DD
perhaps, I knew the answer already. But I just don't know how to answer.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home