Friday, April 13, 2007

cough syrups):
antibiotics):
fever tablets):
running nose tablets):
ewww! >.<
I'm tired of medicines when its so difficult to stuff down the tablet
when the throat hurts so much!
haven't been attending school for quite a while.
wednesday went home as early as 8 plus.
that night went to the doctor.
& he took my temperature : 38.7
my! , wow.
& i still managed to get myself out of bed & prepare for school.
but one thing for sure the headache keeps aching me.
& for no reason, I am suffering from backache too. x/

& so yes'
been given two days mc.
12th & 13th.
so including wednesday, will be 3 days.
wow!
Dr.Tan said if I was sick on Tuesday,
I wouldn't need to attend school for the whole week.
& i'm suprised lahs.
cause its 38.7 only mahs.
okay' =X
maybe its a lil' high.

mum's sick too.
& yes, same as me!
two days MC.
you people have no idea how many tests I missed! >.<
altogether there's :
geography
maths
chinese
& English second half!
myGOD!
& next wednesday there's a science test!
I wanna study!
but when I open my book, I will have difficulty getting those facts inside my burnt brain.
what did you expect?
I'm having a FEEVERR HELLO?!
Ms.Wan asked me to rest & not to think too much about my studies too.
I know, but now is really not the time to neglect my studies.
MYE is coming.
& I don't wanna have any more regrets.
3D'08.
my results are still far from expectations.
FARRR.
I couldn't really carry out the time-table that I planned for this week.
cause seriously, I can't get anything in.
So I just have to work infinity harder next week & make up for this week's.

oh yeahhs'
did I mention before?
on Monday, we got this expectation grade thingy.
is the results we are supposed to achieve base on our PSLE agg.
& guess what?!
I am supposed to have a B4 for science?
& its like I got B for science during PSLE!
& my english and chinese got an A.
and my both written language subjects are supposed to get like C5?
HUH?!
Mrs Wee said we are supposed to acheive higher than is expected of us.
so I planned & the final results are definitely lots of B's.
I'm just very worried about Science & Geography.
cause seriously, this two are the subjects that I seriously SUCK at.
though my science got a D7 for common test while my maths got an F9.
but I'm stronger in chapter 7.
& its a very important chapter for mid-year.
sighh'
I hate chapter SIX for science. >.<
nevermind'
just have to study the facts & learn to draw.
right.
that's all.
my throat is irritating me already.
byes`.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home