Friday, April 20, 2007

first & foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HWEESZE BAOBEI! <3
okay'
& I have to say this.
was actually asked to join LTC de.
BUT because of some idiotic sinister comment, I GAVE UP.
& you know what?
is kind of regretful.
& Jerome wanted me to join. =X
sorry brother!
replies to tags;
sharifah (:`you are WELCOMED! :DD
For3va` I still don't understand. =/
jiaxin` thanks girl! how've you been? (;
sheri` SHERI! :D I'm HAPPY for YOU ALL TOO! DMNCHOIR!<333
Litong` thanks boy! & yes' DMNCHOIR IS SO LOVED! TUESDAY! :DD
Anisha` hahas' you don't suck alright? (:
kotesie` orhs mummy. (:
Paul MJ`hahas' its really UNEXPECTED & SUPRISING! :DD well done anyways; (",)
lemon` crazy? whys? -.-'' you JEALOUS and SACARSTIC AGAIN! hmpf! >;(
rissaye!` I LOVE YOU TOO DAHLING!
rome`thanks for the compliment (: & sorry I disappoint you.
med.me`alrights! (;
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home