Monday, April 23, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIEYANG! :DD
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEITING! :DD
& I feel irritated at of a sudden.
so I ain't blogging.
I am pissed with your INDECISIVE-ness, it led to something. ):
replies to tags;
sher(:` welcome ! yepps; GWH! :DD
lynn` yepps; BUBBLE TEA! <3 align="left">weiqing` hahas ! why my slide show funny ? o.O
sleng (` hahas ! yepps ; :DD
joanna` =xXx yes yes! :PP JOANNA IS SACARSTIC ! =xXx
sheri`hahas; sorry honey if I scared you. =xXx & yes' ILOVEYOU too ! <3>
ONE-`i shall relink another day? =X sorries! :DD
jiaxin` o.O again? hahas' friendship problems. primary school thing. sighhs'
Anisha` mrs wee asked me today again if I wanted to go, but I told her I feel I'm physically WEAK, so I gave it up. yes' I GAVE IT UP. >.<
Nisya!` HEYS NISYA! HIIIIES! * WAVES WAVES ! * :DD
rissaye!` IRISSSS! i love you TOO! ;DD
bernice` HELLOS ! :DD
Litong` hahas' just a cough. that's all ! (;
- HWEESZE;` heys BABE . thanks ! LOVES~!
richelle :)` (: (: (: <33333333333333333333333333333
i'm wishing you were here with me. ):
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home