Monday, April 09, 2007

I don't know how am I going to reply this, but here goes :


# lingg __`HELLOS BAOBEI! <3
bemily` somehow. (: thanks for e concern anyways (; & yeahhs' RELINKED! (:
rissaye!` DAHLING! (: thanks' but i'm not sure if we are talking about the same people. & i love ya too! <33
Litong` THANKS boy! (:
Nisya!` thanks (;
sheri` hmms' i see. must takecares alright honey? ILOVEYOU! <3 & IRIS&LYNN too! (:
lynn`iloveyou too sweetie! & yes'SPORTSDAY! LMAO! =P I was gone but i'm back! (:
blurtingx` (: & i blogged le.
zeriNa` FOURwords: I LOVE MY LAOGONG! <333
saman-sir` ehh' ?? it really do seem fast.
meiyi`yeahh; can understand' (: but' haiz; life just doesn't seem fair.
Kenny` ehhs' kenny ong? errs' why cannot be so fucked up?
Anisha` thanks (: i went to Balai; INDONESIA. (;
ZHITING(x` me too! (:
sharifah(:` alrights (;
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home