Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I reminisce about the day we met and how you made me feel,
Looking at the glowing smile on your face,
Staring into your dreamy blue eyes,
Your smell,
your touch,
your warm embrace.

What a special night that was...

And then,
I’m starting to feel that warmth inside,
Like nothing or no one else can make me feel...
Butterflies,
a constant smile,
happy thoughts.

Could it be you?
Time will tell...

For now, I shall continue with my fantasy.
the perfect tale anyone could have.
you are just that perfect in my eyes.
& I know I'm not.

That first day can never be forgotten.
It was love at first sight...

-

I light a candle every night
Sending wishes to my angels above
Keep him safe this man I love
Watch over him and show your light
Let him know
As I close my eyes to sleep
I tear in every bit,
for him to be sound asleep.
& i know he doesn't know all these sufferings.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home