Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday ;

rights.
changed blogskin !
finally !
can't really say I'm sick of the other.
but it has been ages since I changed my blogskin ! =X
found lotsa nice skins lately !
so might as well change it !
hahas . :DD
that scene keeps repeating in my dream, in my mind. ):
rights.
so the theme is pink this time.
nocturnal flowers .
nice . (:
okays .
so yeahhs .
woke up around 11 this morning .
oopssie .
its 2 plus & i haven't lunch-ed yet. =X
okays.
shall see how I can settle my lunch after this.
& of course, study !
most probably going out tonight for dinner.
yeahh' rights.
need to study tomorrow !
& I mean study-outing.
not sure going with who also.
sighh'
that's practically all for now.
its no use keeping everything to yourself.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home